- Doing my best to have a day off. #
- Updating workshops for Chicago Expo this weekend (while fielding multiple phone calls informing us that our server is down. Yeah, we know). #
- Server recovery…blogs and forums and store and main pages all back up! #
- Power's off in entire historic/Merchant's Square area of Williamsburg. Now it really looks 18th century. #
- Hear rumors Northern Lights could be seen all the way from VA. Went outside: weird flashy sky. But possibly heat lightning? Wondering… #
- After sitting on runway in Richmond in howling thunderstorm for 3 extra hours, plane finally took off. Am now in Chicago at Homeschool Expo. #
- In Chicago for my birthday! #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Showing 2 comments
Happy Birthday. I don’t know about you, but 43 feels so different to me than 42 did. LOL. But there is no rest for the weary. In fact, I have three year old twins with a high energy level. These children have no off switches. Imagine that, and be glad your youngest is nine. 😉
Enjoy your day and your year.
We were visiting the Yorktown/Williamsburg area this past week and experienced the power outages (while eating pizza at Stephano’s)! It amazed us how one store lost power and a store right next to it didn’t! Driving down the Colonial Parkway in a down pour is an adventure, too.