- Looking at spiral and barred spiral galaxies in the backyard observatory with my father and @davidbryan. Clear, cool, real. #
- Just spent tedious half hour untangling large blacksnake from strawberry netting. Am now running late, snake is free to mouse another day. #
- And just spent tedious two hours with vet & horse who stuck back foot through fence. This is obviously Clueless Animal Day. #
- Living my whole life simultaneously today: writing + online lecture + lunch with W&M dean + kids ferried to 3 different appointments. #
- Doing the rain dance. So far, not working. #
- Don't wanna work today. #
- All of the Bauers (except the one in Beijing) are sharing a cold. Eww. #
- Having dinner in Fredericksburg. Menu has an "unctuous" wine on it. Also one that "caresses the palate." Feel I should be introduced first. #
- Home late last night thanks to epically horrendous backups on 95-S. Moving sloowwwly this morning. #
- Trying to make the rules governing dependent clause use really, really interesting. #
- Getting ready to take the kids riding. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
An “unctuous” wine? Perhaps a glass (or two) would help with jazzing up the rules for dependent clauses.
It’s just a thought.