- Family day: no phone, no email, no business, many cookies. #
- Watching Bruce Greenwood in “Nowhere Man.” That was a brilliantly written series. And, naturally, very short-lived. #
- Today: taking kids to Science Museum of VA and the Imax “Sharks” film. #
- German shepherd puppy: housebroken, sweet natured, smart. Border collie puppy: mess-producing evil maniac. #
- Extra-productive day inevitably followed by day that accomplishes absolutely nothing. Guess which one today is. #
- Nothing like meeting new friends: kindred spirits, likeminded, sharp, hospitable…and getting ready to move to Turkey. #
- Today I really AM going to go off the grid and write. As long as all those politicians keep their pants on till tomorrow. #
- Wrote a LOT today. Now I’m eating carbohydrates. #
- I should NOT make homemade whoopie pies after a long day of work. The whoopie pie, c’est moi. #
- Check out our redesign:http:// http://www.welltrainedmind.com #
- July in Virginia and it’s 62 degrees! Heading out to ride the giant frisky draft horse before kids get up. #
- Draft horse is like enormous goldfish: no memory. Mailbox at end of lane is a terrifying surprise every time. #
- Using part of the The War of the Worlds for Writing With Ease: Workbook 4. Those Martians are amazingly gross. #
- Joys of self-employment: Today’s a holiday?? Really??? #
- There’s a lizard in my office. #
- Time to pack my bag and go work up at the house. It’s not that I’m scared of the lizard, I just can’t SEE him. #
- Looks like it might rain, and high time: in the fields, the corn leaves are rolled up like cigars. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
Showing 2 comments
I loved Nowhere Man years ago, when it first aired on television! I’ll always remember Bruce Greenwood from that series. I didn’t know it was available on dvd. I don’t think I’ve ever met another “Nowhere Man” fan!
There is a iMax sharks? Must go see that!