- Here in Virginia, we will once again celebrate the Fourth by slowly melting into our shoes. #
- Returned from fireworks washout to find 6-ft blacksnake strangling a chicken–the sixth to die mysteriously w/out marks. Snake now dead too. #
- Sometimes "Bleah" is just the word of the day. #
- Just swam to Williamsburg and back. #
- Apparently my 74-year-old mother was up at 7:30 AM, killing a snake with the meat cleaver. Good genes, there. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Blacksnakes? holy smokes. I thought killing a big cockroach in my apartment was bad.
I look forward to the Twitter digest every week… 🙂