- If any W'burgers are headed to the Blue Talon, be sure to order amazing pastry chef Michelle's new Sweet Cheese Plate. I feel human again. #
- My day off. So what am I doing? Heading to the dentist for a loooong appointment. Whoopee. #
- Ow. #
- The baby turns nine today. Happy birthday! #
- Tree removal guys are here: goodbye to ancient maple next to house. Sniff. (But it was going to mash either house or my office next storm.) #
- Birthday dinner for DD9: chicken & gravy, mashed potatoes, succotash w/bacon, yellow cake w/strawberry jam & 7-minute icing. Ahhh. #
- Back to typo-marking in Medieval World. #
- DS16 doing math with tutor, DS12 working on music theory, DD9 drawing a dragon with construction-paper flames, pizza dough rising on stove. #
- Have had list of 12 urgent things to do since last Monday. Am on Thing #2. Hoping to finish the remaining 10 tomorrow. What are the chances? #
- Doing Thing #2. Edit, edit, edit, edit… #
- On to Thing #3: recopy Christopher's high school transcript and provide narrative course description for college admissions officer… #
- And Thing #4…checking last-minute proofreader corrections for Writing With East, Workbook 4 (note number synergy!). #
- OK, my little joke about typos in Writing With Ease kind of fell flat. Never mind. #
- Sheesh, there are a LOT of people in Williamsburg tonight. Do I brave the Blue Talon, or slink back to unpopulated Charles City? #
- Just outside my window I can see leaves: scarlet, red-orange, pumpkin-yellow, golden, lemon, still a smattering of green. #
- Happy thirteenth birthday, Daniel! #
- Cooking Dan's birthday dinner: chocolate-swirl cheescake, sharp-cheddar mac & cheese, shrimp & mushrooms w/garlic & lemon butter angel hair. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Showing 3 comments
I’m not sure how I feel about this but…you know you’ve lived in Dallas a while when you see “W’burgers” and immediately think,”Whataburgers”. The sentence didn’t make sense for a half a second…ha, ha.
Seriously, have I posted that exact sentence in your comments before? Or do I just need more sleep? Maybe both?
Noooo, I loved Writing With East, very funny! Of course, I am the woman who likes to read medical files at laugh at the typos and such.
*I* got the typo joke. Honest!
I hope that you went to the Blue Talon…. and that your dental stuff let you enjoy it.